Monday, October 28, 2013

IvyScraps 4th Birthday Celebration Blog Train and My Challenges

Hello Everyone!

I hope you visit our Birthday celebration over at IvyScraps.

We are 4 years old this year! WooHoo!!!

I will be hosting the Scavenger Hunt

where if you find all the clues you will win these beautiful Qps


I am also hosting the Avatar and Siggy contest

you will receive this enchantingly beautiful kit to

use to make your avatar and siggy

 


Don't forget to visit our Dowload a Day thread where you will recieve some awesome stuff


Here are my two contributions

for day 16 and 17

    
and





 Here is my contribution to the Blog Hop


Click on image to download


 Here is the list of Blogs you can visit to grab some awesome freebies!!












Lighting Bug Creations- YOU ARE HERE

KatLen Kreations 





if you join in my Ingredients challenge for the month of November you will receive this awesome minikit
 

1 comment: